So... the Yes on 8 voters seem rather annoyed that we haven't just shut up in the wake of the popularity contest vote called Proposition 8.
They are saying things like why boycott business's who voted Yes on 8 or gave money?
Isn't that the pot calling the kettle black? The American Family Association and other organizations like them have a long history of boycotts.
Remember their I'm not lovin' it boycott of McDonalds? The reason for this boycott was that a McDonald's VP was on the board of the National Gay and Lesbian Chamber of Commerce.
How about the Ford boycott? Because they supported gay marriage?
How about the Mrs. Field's Boycott because they didn't want to use the word Christmas?
And while not official boycotts, they do point out the horrible things companies are doing like Campbell's and Target who have the audacity to give benefits to same sex partners or offer diversity training? Geesh. Shame on them for helping flush our country down the drain.
I got an idea - let's try to force companies to follow OUR morality! Oh, and in the process we might tell a few lies.
How about this site: Christian Boycotts
If gay groups want to boycott business's that denied equality, I'm all for it. And please, Yes on 8 people - stop with this "do as I say and not as I do" policy because it's not flattering and certainly not making you look very Christian.
- Rick Warren on Prop 8
- The Homosexual Left is full of .... hate???
- Subway retracts gift to Yes on 8 Campaign
- Focus on the Family Layoffs
- Day Without a Gay (or gay supporters)
- The Gay Equality Movement is here in Full Force!
- No Gays for A Day Day?
- Interracial Marriage will Contaminate Traditional ...
- A Suggestion for the gay community
- Restricting Marrige Deemed Illegal in CT
- Saddleback Protest Made Bill O'Reilly Too!
- Keith Olbermann on Gay Marriage
- Saddleback Protest on MSNBC
- Join us on November 15th around the country!!!
- 300+ and Some Photos!
- Our Protest in the News - Updated
- Sign Ideas and Important Notes!
- Saddleback Church Prop 8 Protest!
- ▼ November (21)