Focus on the Family is laying off about 200 people. That comes in the wake of them spending over 500,000 to "protect" marriage in CA. That money could have covered 20 people making the average income in CO.
That 500K toward Prop 8 also came after an 8 million budget shortfall last year. How are you handling God's money now Mr. Dobson?
I guess protecting marriage is more important than protecting the employees at your company. I wonder how those laid off people feel about the protection of their families now??
- Rick Warren on Prop 8
- The Homosexual Left is full of .... hate???
- Subway retracts gift to Yes on 8 Campaign
- Focus on the Family Layoffs
- Day Without a Gay (or gay supporters)
- The Gay Equality Movement is here in Full Force!
- No Gays for A Day Day?
- Interracial Marriage will Contaminate Traditional ...
- A Suggestion for the gay community
- Restricting Marrige Deemed Illegal in CT
- Saddleback Protest Made Bill O'Reilly Too!
- Keith Olbermann on Gay Marriage
- Saddleback Protest on MSNBC
- Join us on November 15th around the country!!!
- 300+ and Some Photos!
- Our Protest in the News - Updated
- Sign Ideas and Important Notes!
- Saddleback Church Prop 8 Protest!
- ▼ November (21)