Well I'll admit that both sides of this debate have their people who do stupid and say stupid things, I think it's incredibly arrogant to say ONLY the "other" side is so full of hate.
Enter Peter LaBarbera from "Americans for Truth about Homosexuality". "Good as You" has a great bit about how Peter claims how hate filled the comments are on pro-gay blogs. He goes on to say how he could NEVER imagine those kind of comments being written but the thousands of "pro family" people he has worked with over the years.
Oh yeah? Pot? The kettle is black isn't it? Go read about it here.
- Rick Warren on Prop 8
- The Homosexual Left is full of .... hate???
- Subway retracts gift to Yes on 8 Campaign
- Focus on the Family Layoffs
- Day Without a Gay (or gay supporters)
- The Gay Equality Movement is here in Full Force!
- No Gays for A Day Day?
- Interracial Marriage will Contaminate Traditional ...
- A Suggestion for the gay community
- Restricting Marrige Deemed Illegal in CT
- Saddleback Protest Made Bill O'Reilly Too!
- Keith Olbermann on Gay Marriage
- Saddleback Protest on MSNBC
- Join us on November 15th around the country!!!
- 300+ and Some Photos!
- Our Protest in the News - Updated
- Sign Ideas and Important Notes!
- Saddleback Church Prop 8 Protest!
- ▼ November (21)