Join gays and gay supporters all around the country on Dec 10th, 2008 for "Day without a gay" Personally, I think it should be "Day without a gay (or gay supporters)". I think that for a couple reasons. First of all, in about 30 states, you can still be fired for being gay. Second, there are many straight supporters who want to show solidarity for this movement, and I encourage that!
Dec 10th is also International Human Rights Day. Instead of going to work - maybe you can volunteer. If you support gay marriage equality then don't go to work on Dec 10th! Don't buy anything. Don't buy food. Don't buy gas. This is nation wide - and not just CA.
Read more about it here (yes it is okay for straight people to call in that day as well - and highly encouraged!)
So.. Call in "Gay" or "For a Gay" on December 10th!
- Rick Warren on Prop 8
- The Homosexual Left is full of .... hate???
- Subway retracts gift to Yes on 8 Campaign
- Focus on the Family Layoffs
- Day Without a Gay (or gay supporters)
- The Gay Equality Movement is here in Full Force!
- No Gays for A Day Day?
- Interracial Marriage will Contaminate Traditional ...
- A Suggestion for the gay community
- Restricting Marrige Deemed Illegal in CT
- Saddleback Protest Made Bill O'Reilly Too!
- Keith Olbermann on Gay Marriage
- Saddleback Protest on MSNBC
- Join us on November 15th around the country!!!
- 300+ and Some Photos!
- Our Protest in the News - Updated
- Sign Ideas and Important Notes!
- Saddleback Church Prop 8 Protest!
- ▼ November (21)